A heated, innovative and connected down jacket.
The heated E-Kelvin jacket provides innovative, intelligent thermal protection to keep out the cold. We chose I-Warm technology because it is one of the most innovative. Situated in the lining in the lower back, this carbon nanotube provides even, continuous heat, instantly. The temperature is activated and adjusted using a control button.
There are three levels:
• Low: 100° F / 38° C White indicator light
• Medium: 115° F / 46° C Orange indicator light
• High: 127° F / 53° C Red indicator light
You can use the "iwarm3" app for bespoke heat adjustment. The other innovation is that the heating structure of the jacket will continue to work even when damaged. Also, because there are no electronic components in the jacket itself, the E-Kelvin is machine washable, once the battery is removed.
⇒ The Jacket is delivered with the Horse Pilot battery. Compatible with a portable USB battery of 5V output.
- Downproof quilted material, front and back
for good protection against the cold
- Intelligent insulation in the lining
for extra warmth where you need it, as soon as you need it
- I-Warm carbon nanotube panel
machine washable, continues to work even when damaged
- Easy-access button
for quick and easy temperature adjustment
- Removable battery
must be removed before machine washing the jacket
- Iwarm3 app
- 3-in-1 with press studs
The E-Kelvin Vest can be attached to the Element and Integral jackets
- Front zip opening
Quick and easy to open
Fabric: 100% Nylon
Insulation: 100% Polyester
350g in size S
- WARNING : the battery is NOT machine washable.
Make sure you remove it before washing the jacket.
- The jacket is machine washable with similar colours.
- Synthetic cycle at 30° maximum
- Do not use fabric softener
- Spin at 600 rpm (without the battery).
- Do not dry-clean.
- Close all zips to avoid damage.
- Quick-dry - dry flat immediately after washing.
- To keep it in good condition, use our special detergent for technical garments!
- Use our special detergent and waterproofing agent to protect your technical clothing.
- Find out our guide to caring for your riding clothes: How to care for a down or padded coat