We have rethought this Horse Pilot classic for the new season.
Environmentally responsible, this jacket is entirely made of fabric with recycled fibres. Stretchy and light, it provides perfect freedom of movement. Its membrane boasts waterproof / breathable performance of 15K/15K, providing a high level of protection from the elements, while remaining very breathable. Its many features guarantee optimal training conditions: 2 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets, zipped vent. For added comfort, the hood can be attached so as not to inconvenience the rider when on horseback. The jacket volume can be adjusted thanks to a gusset panel at the back. This versatile jacket is an ideal companion on all your equestrian outings.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- Main material: 58% Recycled Polyester
- Wadding to 85% Recycled Polyester
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
- Fabric features
waterproofing: 15 000 mm / breathability: 15 000 g/m2/24h
- Insulation made from recycled synthetic fibres
efficient warmth that is environmentally responsible
- All seams are thermo-glued
for extra protection from the rain
- Hood adjusts at the back
and can be attached to keep it in place
- Zipped underarm vent
for efficient air circulation
- Front opening with waterproof zip
for added protection
- Shorter length at the front
so as not to damage the pommel of the saddle
- Pre-shaped sleeves
to suit the riding position
- Adjustable wristband with tightening strap and thumb loop
for a perfect fit
- Adjustable elasticated hem
adjusts to the rider's body shape
Main material: 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester
Insulation : 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester
880 g in S
- Machine wash with similar colours
- Synthetic cycle at 30° maximum
- Do not use fabric softener
- Spin at 600 rpm
- Do not soak, do not dry clean.
- Close all zips to avoid damage.
- Drip dry on a wide hanger.
- Use our special detergent and waterproofing product to protect your technical garments.