A sporty cold-weather outerwear jacket to be worn both on horseback or in the stables!
The Fahrenheit down jacket was designed for riders in cold weather conditions. Equipped with a good weight/heat ratio and heat-sealed seams along the chest, back and sleeves, it will shield you from extreme cold. Its water-repellent/breathable 15K/15K membrane ensures maximum thermal protection. Its design and its fit were thought for added comfort and ease. The openings on the sides allow the jacket to adapt to the rider's posture on horseback. Highly functional, it is made for horseback riding: a hood attachment, 3 external pockets, a cold guard sleeve, and the bottom of the zipper does not chafe the saddle.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- Fabric features
waterproofing: 15 000 mm / breathability: 15 000 g/m2/24h
to suit the riding position
- Micro-rollo insulation in recycled polyester
great heat input according to the body's needs
- Thermo-welded seams on the chest and sleeves
protect the rider from cold and bad weather
- Hood with a tab
to avoid any discomfort when riding
- Shortened zip at front
to prevent damage to the pommel of the saddle
- Zipped opening under the arms
to modulate the breathability during the effort
- Thumb loops
to stop air getting in
- Back longer than the chest
adapted to the posture on horseback
- 3 concealed exterior pockets
to keep your hands warm
Material 1: 100% recycled polyester
Material 2: 100% recycled polyester
Insulation: 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester
1000 g in size S
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Wadding to 80% Recycled Polyester
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
HP Coldblock is high-performance insulation that helps our winter jackets stand even the most extreme conditionsread more
Combining lining and filling intelligently for the best possible temperature control in all circumstancesread more
- Machine wash with similar colours
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum
- Wash without fabric softener
- Spin-dry at 600 rpm
- No dry cleaning
- Thanks to its quick-drying material, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger immediately after washing
- Use our special detergent and waterproofing for technical clothing to preserve it!