Light and warm mixed insulation
The bi-material construction of the Rider Vest down jacket provides a targeted heat supply and comfort according to the needs of the rider's body. The padded panels are positioned on the shoulders, lower body and back for good thermal protection. A stretch fleece panel is placed at chest level for better freedom of movement. Its mixed insulation combines ultra-lightness and warmth. To be worn alone or in 3 in 1, press studs allow the Rider Vest to be attached under the Integral and Element jackets for extra warmth.
- Quilted downproof material on chest and back
for a good heat supply
- Stretch fleece on the sides and bottom of the jacket
brings comfort and freedom of movement
- 3 in 1 system with press studs
the Rider Vest can be hung under the Element and Integral jackets.
- Front opening with press studs
for quick and easy opening
- Elasticated bottom garment on the sides
better fit on the body
- Composition :
Material 1: 100% Polyester, Material 2: 100% Polyester
360g in size S
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
HP Coldblock is high-performance insulation that helps our winter jackets stand even the most extreme conditionsread more
Combining lining and filling intelligently for the best possible temperature control in all circumstancesread more
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and make sure to close all zips to prevent damage.
- To facilitate drying, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger.
- Use our special detergent and re-waterproofing agent to protect your technical garments.