A waterproof and windproof full-length jacket for commited Pilots!
Its material has been specially selected for its superior water and wind repellent properties. Its long length and thermo-sealed seams provide additional protection against the wind and rain. Air vents under the flap in the back ensure proper ventilation during intense training sessions. For convenience on horseback, a large opening in the back allows the jacket's length to be adjusted so as not to interfere with the rider's movements. For added protection, the lower sections of the jacket can be fastened around your thighs with elastic bands. It can be stored in the right pocket and easily slipped into your bag without taking up too much space. A jacket that you can take anywhere whether you're on the training course on in the stables.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
Materials At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections. All related product information will be coming soon to this page. Until then, discover our commitments
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
- Material performance:
waterproofness: 5,000 mm / breathability: 5,000 g/m2/24h
- Windproof and waterproof material
effective protection against rain and wind
- Light and compressible material
the jacket can be stored in the right-hand pocket to save space
- All seams are thermobonded
waterproof seams to prevent water infiltration
- Integrated hood, adjustable at the front with 2 tightening systems
protects the rider's head
- Opening in the back with press studs
volume adapts to the rider's posture on horseback
- Elastic bands at the thighs
the sides of the jacket are maintained around the thighs for better protection
Main material: 100% polyester
390 g in size S
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum, without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- No dry cleaning.
- Thanks to its quick-drying material, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger immediately after washing.
- Use our special detergent for technical clothing to preserve it!