Light and warm mixed insulation
The bi-material construction of the Rider Vest down jacket provides a targeted heat supply and comfort according to the needs of the rider's body. The padded panels are positioned on the shoulders, lower body and back for good thermal protection. A stretch fleece panel is placed at chest level for better freedom of movement. Its mixed insulation combines ultra-lightness and warmth. To be worn alone or in 3 in 1, press studs allow the Rider Vest to be attached under the Integral and Element jackets for extra warmth.
- Quilted downproof material on chest and back
for a good heat supply
- Stretch fleece on the sides and bottom of the jacket
brings comfort and freedom of movement
- 3 in 1 system with press studs
the Rider Vest can be hung under the Element and Integral jackets.
- Front opening with press studs
for quick and easy opening
- Elasticated bottom garment on the sides
better fit on the body
- Composition :
Material 1: 100% Polyester, Material 2: 100% Polyester
360g in size S
Materials At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections. All related product information will be coming soon to this page. Until then, discover our commitments
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
HP Coldblock is high-performance insulation that helps our winter jackets stand even the most extreme conditionsread more
Combining lining and filling intelligently for the best possible temperature control in all circumstancesread more
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and make sure to close all zips to prevent damage.
- To allow the garment to dry, simply lay the garment flat & pat it evenly to distribute the feathers during drying.
- Find out our guide to caring for your riding clothes: How to care for a down or padded coat