Light and warm mixed insulation
The bi-material construction of the Rider Vest down jacket provides a targeted heat supply and comfort according to the needs of the rider's body. The padded panels are positioned on the shoulders, lower body and back for good thermal protection. A stretch fleece panel is placed at chest level for better freedom of movement. Its mixed insulation combines ultra-lightness and warmth. To be worn alone or in 3 in 1, press studs allow the Rider Vest to be attached under the Integral and Element jackets for extra warmth.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- Quilted downproof material on chest and back
for a good heat supply
- Stretch fleece on the sides and bottom of the jacket
brings comfort and freedom of movement
- 3 in 1 system with press studs
the Rider Vest can be hung under the Element and Integral jackets.
- Front opening with press studs
for quick and easy opening
- Elasticated bottom garment on the sides
better fit on the body
- Composition :
Material 1: 100% Polyester, Material 2: 100% Polyester
360g in size S
Materials At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections. All related product information will be coming soon to this page. Until then, discover our commitments
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and make sure to close all zips to prevent damage.
- To allow the garment to dry, simply lay the garment flat & pat it evenly to distribute the feathers during drying.
- Find out our guide to caring for your riding clothes: How to care for a down or padded coat