Tested & certified high-performance comfort
Thanks to its technical know-how and its local production resources, Horse Pilot has developed this mask adapted to the health crisis linked to Covid19.
Knitted in 3D in a single operation near Annecy, France, it is seamless and easily adapts to all faces. Its single-layer construction provides comfort, breathability and lightness: it weighs only 15g. It is made of a special polypropylene yarn: it does not absorb moisture and can withstand a washing temperature of over 95 degrees Celcius (200 °F). It is very breathable, limiting fogging when wearing glasses. You adjust the length of the elastic yourself to your head circumference. Completely respectful of the environment, the yarn is European and Bluesign® / OEKO-TEX 100® certified.
Following the test protocol described in the DGA document of March 25, 2020 and tested by IFTH, the Horse Pilot M100 mask is compatible for use of the UNS1 and UNS2 mask type. It can be reused and washed 60 times at 60 degrees for 30 minutes (see care).
- Tested and Certified
98% filtration after 60 washes
comfortable and super light (15g)
- Ultra breathable
- Does not absorb moisture
- Polypropylene composition
washable in boiling water
ultra fast drying
- 3D knitting
seamless and suitable for all faces
- Environmentally Friendly,
- Assembly in an company engaged in the employment of persons with disabilities
ADTP Atelier Protégé du Thiou, France
- COMPATIBLE FOR USE AS A UNS1 & UNS2 TYPE MASK
- According to the test protocol described in the document DGA dated March 25, 2020 and tested by the IFTH, the Horse Pilot M100 mask is compatible with a use of type masks UNS1 and UNS2. It can be reused and washed 60 times at 60 degrees for 30mn (see maintenance).
- These masks are intended for professional or general public use and are exclusively reserved for non sanitary use. They are intended to prevent the projection of droplets. They are not intended to be used by healthcare personnel in contact with patients. UNS1 :
- Individual mask for non-sanitary use for professionals in contact with the public. Minimum 90% filtration of 3 micron particles UNS2 :
- Non-sanitary masks for collective use to protect an entire group wearing these masks. Minimum 70% filtration of 3 micron particles
- Machine wash with similar colors
- The cycle will include at least one 30-minute plateau at 60°c.
- Spin at 600 rpm
- Do not dry clean
- Iron temperature at minimum!
- To preserve it, use our special detergent for technical clothing!