Horse Pilot winter gloves are designed to be worn by riders in winter and cold weather. We have designed them to be both warm and comfortable, without restricting finger movement. Reinforced at strategic points, they are strong and provide good grip on the reins. Tactile detailing on the thumbs and index fingers, in goat leather, lets riders use their touchscreen phone without removing the glove.
Materials At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections. All related product information will be coming soon to this page. Until then, discover our commitments
- Product assembled in China by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Packaging from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
- Quick dry weave
for added comfort in wet conditions
- Brushed fleece interior
for added warmth
- Stretch plackets at the knuckles
good finger mobility
- Elasticated wrist with adjustable strap
- Thumb and index finger, in goat leather, for use with touchscreen phones
we advise not using phones when riding!
- Non-slip material between fingers
to avoid rein slippage
- Composition :
Main material: 98% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Fabrics with stand-out properties to limit friction and improve comfortread more
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
HP Coldblock is high-performance insulation that helps our winter jackets stand even the most extreme conditionsread more
- Not machine washable.
- Clean with a clean, damp cloth.
- Dry naturally.