SERVICES & WARRANTY
- Product warranty
- Free repair service
- Free returns
- Free shipping
- Pay in 3 or 4 times
- General terms of sales
Frequently asked questions
- • How do I know if there is a Horse Pilot reseller around me?
- • How to become an Horse Pilot Ambassador?
- • Where can I try Horse Pilot products on?
2. General questions related to products
- • How to know if the model and color of my choice is currently in stock?
- • I’m not sure what size I should order.
- • Do Horse Pilot products contain animal fur?
- • How can I take care of my Horse Pilot equipment?
- • Which materials are used for Horse Pilot clothing?
- • How can I get new buttons?
- • I have a problem with a Horse Pilot product, how do I fix it?
3. Orders and paiements
- • How can I order?
- • Do I have to create a customer account to order at Horse Pilot online?
- • How do I know if you received my order and when will the payment be debited?
- • Need help with your coupon code?
- • How can I check the status of my order?
- • Do your prices include VAT?
- • What payment methods does Horse PiIot accept?
- • Is it safe to pay by credit card on the Horse PiIot website?
- • I forgot my password. What should I do?
- • I have validated my order and made the payment but I realize there is a mistake in my order (wrong product, wrong colour, wrong size, wrong address): how can I fix it?
4. Shipping & return
- • How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
- • What are my options if it turns out that the Horse Pilot products I ordered don't suit me?
- • How long does it take to get a refund?
- • Which countries do you ship to?
- • What are the delivery times and how much does shipping cost?
- • What is the warranty on my products?
- • Which delivery company do you work with?
- • How can I be sure that the personal data I give you will remain confidential?
- • Is it safe to buy my Horse Pilot products online?
How do I know if there is a Horse Pilot reseller around me?
You can find our Horse Pilot resellers’ map in the section STORE LOCATOR to pinpoint the nearest Horse Pilot reseller to you.
How to become an Horse Pilot Ambassador?
We organize an Ambassador Challenge every year to recruit a new rider. Bookmark this page and stay tuned!
Where can I try Horse Pilot products on?
2. General questions related to products
How to know if the model and color of my choice is currently in stock?
You can see it when selecting the model. We ensure that you can order only models, sizes and colorways that are currently available in your country of residence.
I’m not sure what size I should order.
You will find size information on most of our product-pages. You can also refer to our size guide.
You can rely on our shopping assistant Fitizzy which gives you personal recommendations based on your data.
Do Horse Pilot products contain animal fur?
Our products do not contain animal fur. In addition, our production lines for down jackets and parkas are under the RDS ethic standard : Responsible Down Standard (https://responsibledown.org). This standard ensures that our down-filled clothing comes from ducks and gooses treated humanely and in hygienic conditions.
How can I take care of my Horse Pilot equipment?
A specific description about the product care is written on each product-page. We offer care and cleaning products for your clothes:
• Waterproof & seal
Finally, each product page also has washing and drying conditions to ensure the durability of your clothes.
Which material are used for Horse Pilot clothing?
You can find the main components of our garments on every product page:
• Rayon fabric: it is the alternative to silk. Silk garments are very comfortable to wear thanks to the quality of this fibre but this kind of fabric is not easy to work with because it slips and is quite onerous. Rayon is made with viscose yarn.
• Polyester : it’s a synthetic fibre. It has a very weak absorbent power and is therefore perfectly adapted to sport insofar as it easily evacuates sweat unlike cotton.
• Elastane is a synthetic fibre known for its elasticity. Among the advantages of elastane are the following characteristics: high elasticity (resistance to 600% elongation before tearing); a return to the original shape after stretching; faster drying than an "ordinary" fabric.
• Spandex is a synthetic fiber or fabric made from polyurethane polymer used in the manufacture of elastic garments. (Also known as Lycra) strong, lightweight, highly elastic.
• Nylon is a synthetic fibre made from mineral-based products. When woven with a non-textured flat yarn it is used for sportswear, linings. It has a low absorbency which allows it to dry quickly. In addition, nylon treated anti-water repellent, used in the composition of sportswear, it protects you from wind and rain during your sports outings.
How can I get new buttons?
Horse riding is a sport that requires riders to be constantly moving. Wearing clothes close to the body, it can happen that a button comes off when getting off the horse or going through the box door...
Just contact us at [email protected] so that we can send you new Horse Pilot buttons.
I have a problem with a Horse Pilot product, how do I fix it?
Our customer service assumes responsibility for all types of repairs. You can send your complaint via the following link: https://www.horsepilot.com/en/brand/33-product-warranty. We will answer you and repair your product as soon as possible. All products are also guaranteed for one year with proof of purchase.
3. Orders and paiements
How can I order?
You can order your Horse Pilot products online on our e-shop. You have the choice between ordering as a guest and creating your own customer account. Whichever option you choose, you will be guided step by step through the ordering process.
Do I have to create a customer account to order at Horse Pilot online?
Yes, opening an account allows you to benefit from certain advantages, including the tracking and history of your orders.
How do I know if you received my order and when will the payment be debited?
We will send you an order confirmation by email as soon as your payment is approved. The payment is debited as soon as your order is validated.
If your payment was not successful (payment declined) your order is not validated: you can renew your order safely without the risk of it being taken into account in duplicate by our services.
Need help with your coupon code?
You can enter your coupon code in the field therefore in the basket. These codes cannot be cumulated and are valid for a given period of time. So make sure to use these codes as long as they are valid!
If you are still having problems with your coupon code, please contact our Customer Service. If an error message appears when paying your order with a coupon code, please send us the screenshot.
How can I check the status of my order?
Once your payment is approved, we will send you an order confirmation by email. We will send you another confirmation once your order is shipped along with all the necessary information to track your order online. In the meantime, you can check the progress of your order through your customer account: just log in and go to the "Orders" section.
Do your prices include VAT?
At Horse Pilot, we want to be as clear as possible on pricing issues. That's why all our prices are inclusive of VAT.
What payment methods does Horse PiIot accept?
You can purchase your Horse Pilot products by credit card, CB, Stripe, PayPal or Apple Pay. We currently accept Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and American express and card in local paiement. Payments by bank transfer or cheque are not accepted.
Is it safe to pay by credit card on the Horse PiIot website?
You have absolutely nothing to worry about here: our online shop is completely secure. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL encrypts and protects all data you send us over the internet. When SSL is activated, a padlock appears next to the address in your browser and/or the address does not start with HTTP as usual, but HTTPS. The connection is secure. Your payment IDs and passwords are not stored on our website but by the infrastructure of our payment partner. Finally, you will be redirected to a secure page on which you will be asked to authenticate with your bank in order to validate the transaction.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
No worries! Just visit the login area and click on reset password. We will then send you a new password. Please give us the email address, which you used to create your account at Horse Pilot.
I have validated my order and made the payment but I realize there is an mistake in my order
(wrong product, wrong colour, wrong size, wrong address): how can I fix it?
Do not hesitate to contact our customer service (https://www.horsepilot.com/en/contact) as soon as you realize your mistake so that we can correct it before your order is shipped! Once the order has been shipped, you will be asked to return it and renew your order correcting your error.
4. Shipping & return
How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
Orders are processed as quickly as possible to keep your waiting time to a minimum. We operate on business days, which means that an order placed on a Friday evening can only be shipped on Monday.
What are my options if it turns out that the Horse Pilot products I ordered don't suit me?
You have the possibility to exchange your products, to change their size or color if your order does not fit. We accept exchanges while stocks last, excluding sales and promotions on the condition that the exchange is made with a product of the same value.
How long does it take to get a refund?
Once your return has been registered, we check the condition of the returned product(s) before proceeding with the refund. Refunds can take up to 14 days depending on your bank.
Which countries do you ship to?
We already ship to more than 40 countries around the world and more are being added all the time. You can find a list of our resellers here (STORE LOCATOR) A list of distributors who sell online is also available on the same page.
What are the delivery times and how much does shipping cost?
Delivery time varies from country to country, from two to six days. The delivery time of Horse Pilot products to your country of residence will be indicated in your shopping cart. Delivery is free of charge if you choose to collect your parcel from a relay point. Finally, delivery is free from 100€of purchase.
What is the warranty on my products?
As a premium brand, our priority is to ensure products of the highest quality. If your product is defective, please fill out the warranty claim form and submit it online here:https://www.horsepilot.com/en/brand/33-product-warranty. You will find the requested order number on your return document in your package. If you purchased your Horse Pilot products from one of our retailers, contact them and process the claim with them.
After submitting your claim, we will respond within 24 working hours and you will receive an answer by email. If we accept the claim, we will send you the new product and you can send us the defective product with the prepaid return label in your package.
Which delivery company do you work with?
The transport company we work with differs from country to country. The one that corresponds to your country will be indicated in your shopping cart.
How can I be sure that the personal data I give you will remain confidential?
Is it safe to buy my Horse Pilot products online?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to make your online purchases on our shop as simple and secure as possible. SSL encrypts and protects all the data you give us on the Internet. When SSL is activated, a padlock appears next to the address in your browser and/or the address does not start with http as usual, but https. You can therefore shop with us with complete peace of mind, knowing that your transactions are entirely secure.
Any other questions?
Feel free to contact us
• Email : [email protected]
• Phone: +33 4 99 54 63 52
• 9am-12pm 2pm-6pm Monday to Thursday
• 9am-1pm 2pm-5pm Friday