A versatile jacket as good for everyday life as it is for the stables.
The materials have been selected for their technical properties. A fabric reinforcement placed on the upper body and inside the arms effectively protects against wear and tear due to repeated friction. The bi-stretch sherpa fabric with its woolly structure covers the rest of the wearer's body for warmth and comfort. Its design and fit were developed to adapt to the movements of the rider on horseback. Roomy and short like a bomber jacket, you'll be able to move around freely. The Sherpa jacket is suitable to be worn like a a sweatshirt with its wide neckline and elastic ribbed waistband.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- 20% Recycled Polyester
- Wadding to 80% Recycled Polyester
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
More info on our production locations
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
More info on our packaging
- Loose fit like a bomber
adapted to the rider's movements
- Reinforced back and chest
to avoid premature wear due to repeated movements
- Zipped hand pockets
to keep the rider's personal belongings safe
- Zipped chest pocket
for practical storage
- Cuffs with wide ribbing
fit perfectly around the wrists
Material 1: 100% polyester
- Material 2: 100% recycled polyester
Insulation: 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester
700 g in size M
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum, without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- No dry cleaning.
- Thanks to its quick-drying material, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger immediately after washing.
- Use our "special detergent for technical clothing" to preserve it.
- Read our care guides: "How do you wash & care for your riding polo shirts, tee shirts and sweatshirts?"