Protection and Suppleness
With its 3-layer 10K/10K material positioned on the upper part of the jacket, it protects riders from rain on the most exposed parts of the body: head, shoulders, arms and chest. A fine material is placed on the lower part to bring lightness to the jacket. This material also has good water-repellent properties. Under the wide flap all around the jacket there are several openings that allow for mechanical ventilation which is ideal for training.
- Material performance:
waterproofness material 3 layers: 10.000 mm / breathability : 10.000 g/m2/24h
- 3-layer material on the top of the jacket and hood
very good water repellency and breathability
- Downproof material on the bottom of the jacket
good water repellency
- The seams are heat-sealed to the top of the jacket.
slows down water infiltration
- Hood attached and adjusted at the front by an elastic lamina
fits on the head of the rider
- Elasticated garment bottom
better fit on the body
- Composition :
Material 1: 100% Polyester,
Material 2: 100% Polyester
290g (10.2 oz) in size S
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and make sure to close all zips to prevent damage.
- To facilitate drying, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger.
- Use our special detergent and re-waterproofing agent to protect your technical garments.