The rider's leg: a precious help!
The Horse Pilot winter compression sock uses compression technology developed for running or skiing. The calf, located at a distance from the lung and the heart, acts like a sponge for the rider. Venous blood, which carries toxins, has difficulty moving upwards.
For a good oxygenation of the muscles of the lower body and a better sensitivity, it is important to act on the calf like a real peripheral heart.
By compressing the calf, the sock will allow a better venous return towards the heart, thus limiting the risks of cramps, aches or injuries and improving the sensitivity of the leg (proprioception).
The compression technology present in Horse Pilot riding socks has different qualities:
• Stimulates blood circulation to limit tiredness and promote better oxygenation of the muscles.
• Promotes the elimination of lactic acid responsible for cramps and aches.
• Improves posture and leg stability. Muscle compression allows for more precise movement and better muscle performance.
• Helps recovery, to optimize rest periods and reduce the risk of injury.
- Breathable and quick-drying mesh
to stay dry during exercise
- Plush fabric on the inside
for a good heat supply
- Supports the foot where it needs it
accompanies and maintains the muscles
- Height under knee
fits perfectly in the boots
- Reinforced foot
57% Polycotton 34% Polyamide 9% Elastane
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.