To ride longer in winter time.
For this year, the pants have a removable bib, like overalls, to provide an additional thermal barrier against the cold. The rider is better protected and can ride longer in winter temperatures.
The result is an innovative and warm pant that can withstand light rain. With its ergonomic cut and preformed legs it adapts to the rider's movements like a second skin for optimal freedom of movement. To limit friction zones, there is no more seam at the crotch. The compression zone in the calf area promotes better muscle recovery.
- Sensitive Fit® Material
breathable, anti-uv, bi-stretch, abrasion resistant and Oeko-tex certified
- Polar fleece scraped on the back
- Preformed cut
drawn around the position of the rider
- Removable overalls with zip
to provide you with optimum thermal protection
- 2 hand pockets
- Closure with self-locking zip
the cursor must be placed on the zip to be locked.
- Seamless crotch
friction reduction and ergonomic seating
- Preformed legs
adapted to the rider's posture
- Calf compression
supports the muscles and prevents the pants from riding up. Fits easily into boots
- Composition :
Material 1: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane
- Material 2: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane
Material 3: Material 2: 68% polyamide 32% elastane
700 g in size M
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
Compression allows riders to improve their consistency and recoveryread more
Fabrics with stand-out properties to limit friction and improve comfortread more
UV-BLOCK a high level of protection against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.read more
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and close all zips to prevent damage.
- Thanks to its quick-drying material, simply hang the garment on a clip hanger immediately after washing.
- Use our special detergent and waterproofing agent to protect your technical clothing.