We have rethought this Horse Pilot classic for the new season.
Environmentally responsible, this jacket is entirely made of fabric with recycled fibres. Stretchy and light, it provides perfect freedom of movement. Its membrane boast waterproof / breathable performance of 15K/15K, providing a high level of protection from the elements, while remaining very breathable. Its many features guarantee optimal training conditions: 3 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets, zipped vent. For added comfort, the hood can be attached so as not to inconvenience the rider when on horseback. This versatile jacket is an ideal companion on all your equestrian outings.
- Fabric features
waterproofing: 15 000 mm / breathability: 15 000 g/m2/24h
- Insulation made from recycled synthetic fibres
efficient warmth that is environmentally responsible
- All seams are thermo-glued
for extra protection from the rain
- Hood adjusts at the back
and can be attached to keep it in place
- Zipped side vents
for efficient air circulation
- Front opening with protective zip flap
for added protection
- Shorter length at the front
so as not to damage the pommel
- Pre-shaped sleeves
to suit the riding position
- Adjustable wristband with tightening strap and thumb loop
for a perfect fit
- Adjustable elasticated hem
adjusts to the rider's body shape
Fabric 1: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- 990 g in size S
- Machine wash with similar colours
- Synthetic cycle at 30° maximum
- Do not use fabric softener
- Spin at 600 rpm
- Do not soak, do not dry clean.
- Close all zips to avoid damage.
- Drip dry on a wide hanger.
- Find out our guide to caring for your riding clothes: How to care for a down or padded coat