A warm, light jacket for demanding riders!
The High-Frequency 's quilting is carried out by ultrasound, so as to limit heat loss. Its insulation is light and warm for effective protection against the cold. We have changed the shape, and now it is put on like a sweatshirt, thanks to a wide opening at the front and another opening on the side. And because environmental responsibility is a value we Pilots cherish, the new High-Frequency jacket is made from fabrics with recycled fibres. A new approach for our products - bold design and respect for the environment.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- Downproof thermo-quilted fabric on the upper body and back
for improved protection against the cold
- Fabrics and insulation made from recycled synthetic fibres
efficient warmth that respects the environment
- Front zip opening with cover flap
an extra barrier against the cold
- Practical and smart zip tabs
for one-handed use, so you don't let go of the reins
- Side zip
The jacket is put on like a sweater - easily and quickly
- Elasticated hem
Adjusts and adapts to all body shapes
- Composition :
Fabric : 100% Polyester
Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Weight :
530g in size S
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic cycle at 30° maximum
- Do not use fabric softener
- Spin at 600 rpm.
- Do not dry clean.
- Quick-dry - dry flat immediately after washing.
- To keep it in good condition, use our special detergent for technical garments!
- Find out our guide to caring for your riding clothes: How to care for a down or padded coat