Designed to withstand the elements.
It is made of two 3-layer materials with a very good waterproof and breathable performance of 20K/20K. Innovative, the central zip is waterproof and ergonomic. To improve the abrasion resistance and comfort of the garment, the materials are strategically positioned according to the needs of the body. The resistant ripstop material is placed on the top of the jacket and the stretch material is placed on the bottom. A zip at the back allows the volume of the jacket to be adapted according to its use: riding horses, walking in the stables, etc. Multi-purpose for this season, it integrates a 3in1 system that allows you to add or remove the new Rider Vest sleeveless jacket. The rider will be able to adapt the heat supply according to the outside conditions.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- 3-layer material and stretch
Waterproofing: 20,000 mm / Breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs.
- All seams thermo-glued
for maximum protection
- Attached, 3-dimensionally adjustable hood
2 clamping points at the front and 1 clamping point at the back with integrated visor
- Laser perforations on the front of the collar
for extra breathability
- High collar
for good protection in windy and cold conditions
- Waterproof zip at the jacket opening
guarantees a better seal
- Pre-formed zip at the chin area
so the hood doesn't stick to the face.
- Preformed cut
adapted to the rider's posture
- 2 hand pockets and 1 chest pocket
with waterproof zip
- Side openings with zip
to modulate the aeration of the body according to the intensity of the effort
- Adjustable wrist with special velcro
that doesn't retain the horse's hair.
- Lycra sleeve with thumb hole
To prevent air infiltration
- 1 inside pocket
with zip and headphone port
- Composition :
Material 1: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: 73% Nylon, 27% Polyester
- 820 gr in M
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
Waterproof, windproof, breathable: a reliable protection in all circumstancesread more
Combining lining and filling intelligently for the best possible temperature control in all circumstancesread more
- Machine wash with similar colours, synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and close all zips to prevent damage.
- To allow the garment to dry, simply lay the garment flat & pat it evenly to distribute the feathers during drying.
- Find out our guide to caring for your riding clothes: How to care for your coat?