Effective protection against wind and wet weather.
Its 3-layer material, with a 20K/20K breathable waterproof membrane, offers effective protection against wind and wet weather. Strategically positioned, the ripstop material is located at the top of the jacket to limit the risk of abrasion. Its large hood adapts perfectly to the helmet and protects as well when worn alone thanks to its adjustments. The outside pockets have a flap to better protect them from the rain. It has large inside pockets with a passage for the earphones. Multi-purpose for this season it integrates a 3-in-1 system that allows you to add or remove the new Rider Vest sleeveless jacket. The rider will be able to adapt the warmth according to the external conditions.
waterproofing: 20,000 mm - breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24 hours
- All seams are heat-sealed
reinforces the waterproofness of the jacket
- Attached and adjustable hood
2 clamping points at the front and integrated visor for optimised protection
- High collar
good protection in windy and cold weather
- Front opening with zip and button tab
for more protection against rain and wind
- Pre-formed sleeves
adapt to the rider's posture
- 2 Hand pockets and arm pocket with zip
protects the contents of the pockets in all weathers
- Adjustable wrist with strap clamp
limits air infiltration
- 1 inside zippered pocket with earphone slot
convenient to carry, allows you to keep your personal belongings with you
- Side openings with zip and bellows
for a good adaptability on the horse
- Composition :
Material 1: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: 73% Nylon, 27% Polyester
- 720 g in size S
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
Waterproof, windproof, breathable: a reliable protection in all circumstancesread more
Combining lining and filling intelligently for the best possible temperature control in all circumstancesread more
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum, without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and make sure to close all zips to prevent damage.
- To facilitate drying, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger.
- Use our special detergent and waterproofing agent to protect your technical clothing.