A technical and elegant Frac
It has been completely redesigned and the seams are fully glued. It highlights the elegance of the rider during a dressage performance. The sleeves are preformed to adapt to the position of the rider's arms. The result is a technical and elegant frac to meet the expectations of the most demanding dressage riders.
- Sensitive Fit® material
anti-uv and stretch, at ease even on the most important deadlines
- Abrasion resistant and Oeko-tex certified
ensures comfort at all times
- Close to the body and ergonomic cuts
in compliance with the competition regulations
- Crossed front opening with zip
for quick and easy opening
- Short on the front
Doesn’t interfere with the balance in the saddle, does not damage the saddle
- Pre-formed sleeves
adapt to the rider's posture
- Bemis details on wrists and martingale
thinking about all the details, right down to the finishing touches.
- Composition :
Main material: 71% Polyamide, 29% Elastane
950 g in size 36
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum, without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- No dry cleaning.
- Thanks to its quick-drying material, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger immediately after washing.
- Use our special detergent for technical clothing to preserve it!