The riding breech...reinvented
To create the X-Balance, we were inspired by technological innovation from the sports of swimming, bike riding and running and adapted it to the equestrian world. The result is a breech that has been entirely re-conceived: six years of improvements based on feedback from riders has helped us create the perfect riding breech, as comfortable, high-performance and strong as possible. With its pre-shaped legs and bi-stretch fabric, the X-Balance is a genuine second skin - breathable and protective - which does not impede movement. The compression zone at the calf promotes circulation for improved muscle recovery and holds the breech in place, even after hours in the saddle. It is made of an anti-wear and UV-resistant fabric which is pleasant to the touch and easy to clean.
Every day with you
Share with us your most beautiful outfits.
You are a Pilot and you wish to represent our brand?
Send us your most beautiful pictures of you in Horse Pilot!
- Sensitive Fit® Material
breathable, bi-stretch, anti-wear and Oeko-tex certified
- Pre-shaped fit
designed for riding
- Higher waist at the back, lower at the front
covers the lower back and prevents pressure on the stomach
- Compression at the calves
for muscular support and to prevent the breech from riding up
- No seams where the breech is in contact with the saddle
prevents friction, non-slip seat
- Self-locking YKK zip
doesn’t open during exercise - place the zip pull in a downward position to lock it
- 2 small zipped pockets
for little treats
- The white version is completely opaque
71% polyamide 29% elastane
Size S weighs 520 g
- Machine wash with like colours
- at 30° maximum on a synthetic programme
- without fabric softeners
- spin at 600 RPM
- Do not soak, do not dry clean
- and close all zips to avoid damage
- Due to the quick drying material, simply place the garment on a clip hanger immediately after washing
- To care for this garment, use our special detergent for technical clothing!
- Discover our care guide for your riding clothes: how to care for your riding trousers?